At Lincoln, we can provide short–term accommodation options throughout the year, as well as facilities to host conferences.
Lincoln is conveniently located in North Adelaide within 15 minutes walk from major Adelaide attractions, facilities and transport links including:
- Adelaide University and UniSA
- Adelaide Oval
- Adelaide Festival Centre
- Adelaide Convention Centre
- Rundle Mall and CBD precinct
- Adelaide train station
- Memorial Drive
- Tram stops servicing Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Adelaide CBD and Glenelg
SHORT STAY PRICING
Accommodation options from $50 – $165.
- Student rates available
- Bed & breakfast
- Full board meal options also available
SHORT STAY ACCOMMODATION
We offer comfortable, single study bedrooms with shared single sex bathrooms.
Your accommodation includes:
- Single rooms with linen provided
- Rooms are serviced and cleaned weekly
- Free WI-FI
- Laundry facilities
- Bed & breakfast and full board meal options are available
Value for money accommodation for:
- Santos Tour Down Under (close to Victoria Square, secure bike storage)
- Cricket at the Adelaide Oval (less than 5 minutes walk)
- World Tennis Challenge (10 minutes walk)
- University conferences (15 minutes walk to University of Adelaide, UniSA or Flinders in the City)
- Adelaide Fringe Festival (just a short walk to the city)
- School camps and trips
Over the summer holiday period from late November to mid-February, we offer our single resident rooms to large sporting groups, school camps and residential conference groups.
To better cater your needs we would be happy to tailor a package that suits your requirements.