At Lincoln, we can provide short–term accommodation options throughout the year, as well as facilities to host conferences.
Lincoln is conveniently located in North Adelaide within 15 minutes walk from major Adelaide attractions, facilities and transport links including:
- Adelaide University and UniSA
- Adelaide Oval
- Adelaide Festival Centre
- Adelaide Convention Centre
- Rundle Mall and CBD precinct
- Adelaide train station
- Memorial Drive
- Tram stops servicing Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Adelaide CBD and Glenelg
SHORT STAY PRICING
Accommodation options from $50 – $165.
- Student rates available
- Bed & breakfast
- Full board meal options also available
SHORT STAY ACCOMMODATION
We offer comfortable, single study bedrooms with shared single sex bathrooms.
Your accommodation includes:
- Single rooms with linen provided
- Rooms are serviced and cleaned weekly
- Free WI-FI
- Laundry facilities
- Bed & breakfast and full board meal options are available
Value for money accommodation for:
- Santos Tour Down Under (close to Victoria Square, secure bike storage)
- Cricket at the Adelaide Oval (less than 5 minutes walk)
- World Tennis Challenge (10 minutes walk)
- University conferences (15 minutes walk to University of Adelaide, UniSA or Flinders in the City)
- Adelaide Fringe Festival (just a short walk to the city)
- School camps and trips
Over the summer holiday period from late November to mid-February, we offer our single resident rooms to large sporting groups, school camps and residential conference groups.
To better cater your needs we would be happy to tailor a package that suits your requirements.
Situated in the sought-after location and leafy suburb of North Adelaide, Lincoln makes an ideal venue for conferences of all sizes.
We have a range of venue spaces with the capacity to accommodate a variety of events including conferences, seminars, study courses, board meetings, gala dinners and cocktail parties in Adelaide.
Our pricing is competitive and can be tailored to suit individual requirements.
Our Common Room accommodates up to 250 people for larger sessions, with smaller rooms available for seminar discussions or workshop groups.
Our spacious indoor and outdoor areas also provide the opportunity for conference guests to relax and unwind.
Our value for money conference facilities can include:
- A large dining room seating over 200 people
- Bed & breakfast and full board catering options
- Function catering
- Disabled access and bathroom facilities
- On street parking
- Internet access
- Whiteboards, AV equipment including a laptop and data projector, display boards, PA system, etc (upon request):
- Photocopying and fax facilities available in the office