Situated in the leafy suburb of North Adelaide, just across the parklands from the city, Lincoln College makes an ideal venue for conferences of all sizes.
We have a range of venue spaces with the capacity to accommodate a variety of events including conferences, seminars, study courses, accommodation, board meetings, gala dinners and cocktail parties in Adelaide.
Our pricing is competitive and can be tailored to suit individual requirements.
Our Common Room accommodates up to 250 people for larger sessions, with smaller rooms available for seminar discussions or workshop groups.
Our spacious indoor and outdoor areas also provide the opportunity for conference guests to relax and unwind.
Our value for money conference facilities can include:
- Accommodation for small or large groups
- A large dining room seating over 200 people
- Function catering
- Disabled access and bathroom facilities
- On street parking
- Internet access
- Whiteboards, AV equipment including a laptop and data projector, display boards, PA system, etc (upon request):
- Photocopying and fax facilities available in the office
VENUE SPACES & CAPACITIES