Situated in the leafy suburb of North Adelaide, just across the parklands from the city, Lincoln College is an ideal venue for conferences and gatherings of all sizes.
We have a range of venue spaces with the capacity to accommodate a variety of events including conferences, seminars, study courses, business meetings, gala dinners and cocktail parties in Adelaide. At certain times of the year, we can also offer accommodation to small and large groups.
Our pricing is competitive and can be tailored to suit individual requirements.
Spaces available to hire range from character-filled meeting or dining rooms in our heritage buildings to our large Dining Hall and Common Room which can accommodate up to 250 people for larger events.
Our value for money conference facilities can include:
- Room bookings for meetings – from a single hour to as long as you need
- Caterings for meetings
- Accommodation for small or large groups
- A large dining room that can seat over 200 people
- Full function catering
- Disabled access and bathroom facilities
- On-street parking
- Internet access
- Whiteboards, AV equipment including a laptop and data projector, display boards, PA system, etc (upon request)
- Photocopying, printing and fax facilities available in the office
VENUE SPACES & CAPACITIES
|The Dining Hall||N/A||N/A||N/A||200|