Installing the ‘FollowMe’ printer queue will allow you to send print jobs to either the dining hall or the computer lab printers.
1. Click the following link http://lc-papercut:9163/setup
2. Select ‘Set up your device’ and choose your operating system e.g. windows
3. Click the link to download and run the Mobility Print Installer.
4. On the License Agreement screen, accept the terms and conditions and click next.
5. Select the ‘FollowMe’ printer from the printer selection.
6. Enter your wifi username and password (this should be your name and student ID), then click next.
7. Click finish, and the ‘FollowMe’ printer will now be installed on your machine.
To print, go to either the dining hall or computer lab printer, input your password on the screen and your document should show up ready to print.
If you have any issues with any steps during the process please come into the Administration Office to speak with College Services staff and we will be happy to help you.